MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Mactay Consulting is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the fresh job vacancies at Mactay Consulting. All Available positions are listed below:
A Marketing Associate is expected to coordinate with all other departments of the bank and develop various marketing strategies and plans to boost up sales and sell the bank’s services to customers, ensuring targets are always met.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Sales and promotion of Bank’s products and services to customers
- Collaborating with relevant departments to plan promotional marketing campaigns
- Increasing the sales of the bank to make it profitable, maintaining its brand value and identity among prospective customers
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity documents, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to line manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Ensure assigned sales targets and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND from a recognized educational institution
- Minimum of 2:2 or a lower credit
- Must have completed NYSC.
Salary and Benefits
- N79,000 / Month
- Pension, HMO, Leave Allowance, 13th Month & other benefits.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a personal driver (married preferably)
- Must be very smart and well groomed
- Must have a valid driver’s license with knowledge of Lagos routes
- Ability to drive both automatic and manual cars
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- The preferred candidate must be residing on the Island.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Punctual and reliable.
N80,000 / Month.
Explore More Opportunities
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 – Direct Short Service
- Eni Oil and Gas – AGIP is Recruiting
- 2023 Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program
- African Union (AU) Latest Job Recruitment
- Shell Graduate Internship Program 2023
- Delta State Government Graduate Internship Program 2023
- Graduate Job Aptitude Test [Free PDF Download]
- Develop and maintain databases for operational sites at the regions.
- To oversee the administrative and operational activities of the sites.
- To ensure the day-to-day update of operational sites and reconcile with the Regional Technical Managers
- To investigate and resolve all stakeholders’ concerns.
- To participate in the month end closing activities.
- Anticipates problems and proffer solutions before the problems occur by gathering and analyzing data.
- Demonstrates the purpose of the organization in response to situations/cases/customers
- Ensures that standards are met
- Incorporates supervisory area of work
- Reconcile all operational activities against the billing for completeness and accuracy of monthly Accruals.
- Verify Supplier’s Pro-Forma invoice details to ensure integrity and accuracy.
- Calculate and update the escalated prices based on approved contracts.
- Ensure all applicable exchange rates are duly captured at invoice processing stage.
- Provide monthly report on sites performance. Ensure that all monthly operational cost is captured for the region.
- Follow up on supplier’s prompt submission of payment document to avoid manual accruals as much as possible.
- Provide accurate and validated inputs to the Apex reports.
- Provide other financial analysis as may be required.
- Monitor and coordinate the collation, tracking, payment and reconciliation of utility bills for the region
- Timely reconciliation and processing of supplier’s payments.
- Provide accurate data for monthly accruals
- End to end monitoring and update of operation sites
- Provide financial support to the Region Technical Manager
Key Performance Areas
Core, Essential Responsibilities / Outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Site Database Management, Co-Ordinate Daily update of all operational site activities
- Implementation and control of site management, manipulation, and reporting activities
- Development measure to reconcile and validate vendor’s pro forma invoices.
- Developing ad hoc reporting templates for analytic purpose,
- Ensure that the organization makes payment for only sites in operation
- Ensure Archiving of Reports and Daily Database Backup.
- Ensure proper update and interpretation of vendor’s contract.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data to generate statistical and analytical reports
- Maintain records of research methods and results and back up all databases
- Research new database development requirements and produce model based on the requirements
- Maintain database links to ensure they are functioning properly.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Numerical discipline
- Part or full Accounting Qualification
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- 5 Years’ Experience in Financial Analysis
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in Telecommunication Industry
- Supervisory/Leadership/ Managerial Complexity:
- Conflict Management
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving
- Microsoft office suite
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Report Writing Skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively in a fast paced
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
N150,000 – N170,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Note: Applicants for the role of Marketing Associate should click on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.