JMG has been asserting its excellence as a leader in the power generation industry. Our strong partnership with FG Wilson, a trademark under the recognized Caterpillar Inc. brand portfolio and the world’s front-runner manufacturer of Perkins generators has given us the foundation to steer the industry in the direction of quality, support and innovation to become today the world’s largest FG Wilson dealer.
We have set up over 20 technical service centers that operate round the clock. With our dedicated 24/7 help desk and over 100 fully equipped engineering teams spread out across Nigeria, we rapidly reach out to all our clients’ requests.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job Opening at JMG Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Complete field responsibility of all gas plants/compressors/Synchronization panels that includes the following activities: Routine, Emergency, troubleshooting of gas power plants, full field site management.
- This activity involves client coordination at site, cooperation and coordination with operation department, logistics, store, procurement, production, administration and finance department at JMG.
- Act as a representative of the organization in front of the client.
- Ensure that all IMS and HSE are respected and implemented at site and field teams
- Develop schedule of work at gas plants and compressors.
- Conduct team planning, site dimensioning, resource allocation, site inspection and observed non-conformities
- Conduct periodic field inspections and audits of all critical tasks, to monitor and to control quality of work of field team.
- Ensure all Job Completion Format “JCF” are checked validated and submitted promptly to stores and procurement to insure invoicing.
- Ensure customer Satisfaction by solving customers’ complaints and ensure quality service and response.
- Manage and supervise all tasks assigned to the respective teams and operators
- Report promptly findings to technical team at operation department
- Prepare needed reports as requested by client and JMG
- Ensure proper coordination with store, procurement, production, and administration
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition, or procedure in the workplace, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Eng. Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, or equivalent.
- Must be COREN Certified.
- ME, Master in Operations Management, or equivalent is a plus.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in operation of gas power plants in a leading industrial company with a strong experience gas generators and compressors.
- Proactive Management while assessing priorities.
- Customer Centricity.
- Problem Solving
- Coordination, Planning and Organization
- Effective Communication (Client, Subordinate, Piers, Superior)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.