9Mobile is a Nigerian telecommunications services provider, currently operating in Nigeria. 9Mobile is formerly known as Etisalat Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at 9mobile Nigeria
- Develop and measure customer retention and life cycle management, programmes and campaigns through the outbound and inbound channels to reduce churn and increase usage across all the products and services.
- Participate in the development, implementation and measurement pro-active and re-active retention programmes to attain and exceed churn targets.
- Monitor customers’ movements daily across various services/products and propose a proactive usage enhancement campaign aimed at addressing any noticeable decline in various product baskets.
- Constantly evaluate churn metrics to immediately implement remedies and improve on campaign business rules when necessary.
- Develop other customer lifecycle programmes including win-back and loyalty programmes while maximizing the outbound and inbound channels.
- Anticipate and identify customer needs and dissatisfaction issues in order to aid pro-active customer engagement
- Analyse outbound/inbound campaign results and propose recommendations to the business base on campaign performance and evaluation.
- Consistently communicate key findings from campaign analysis (uptake/ usage prediction, campaign effectiveness) to segments and product managers for effective offer development.
- Work in close coordination with analytics team to identify pockets of opportunities within the base for a targeted BTL campaign.
- Build strong relationship with segment managers, IT and pricing team to ensure a quick turnaround of campaign development and execution.
- Manage campaigns (retain, cross-sell, up-sell & deep-sell) end-to-end.
- Analyse the campaign results and understand the impact on customer behaviour and ROI, with a view to utilizing outputs to refine the next round of campaigns for the specific channels.
- Manage campaign and capability limitations, initiating projects and actions to minimize the impact on campaign deployment and scale.
- Translate the customer value management roadmap into campaign briefs and designs for specific retail channels.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Four (4) to Six (6) years post NYSC work experience.
- There is an essential requirement for data analysis and critical thinking skills.
- A Post-graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of a combination of the following: Direct Marketing/Customer Value Management, with Customer Data analysis and management reporting (essential).
- Project Management experience will bean added advantage.
- Experience in campaign development and execution lifecycle.
Specialist, Business Intelligence
- Gather and process consumer data for input into EMTS’s overall business plan.
- Gather and analyse consumer data along but not limited to the following parameters: Minutes of Use (MOU); Line activation, Recharge trends / statistics, Customer churn, Average call duration, Call destinations etc.
- Develop periodic business intelligence reports based on information analysed and circulate to relevant commercial units.
- Gather relevant statistics on promotions and new product usage; develop preliminary performance reports and forward to the Manager, Business Intelligence for additional input.
- Liaise with IT to ensure optimal functionality of all Enterprise Warehouse tools required for data collation and reporting.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date database of all consumer information on EMTS’s network.
- Liaise with relevant units/teams/functions in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Business Intelligence.
- Build predicative modelling on Subscriber profiling, Segmentation, forecasting, market based affinity, churn management
- Liaise with Product and Information Department to ensure all launched products are properly developed and implemented to ease BI reporting.
- Creation and monitoring of Commercial Dashboards for C-Level Executives and various department using SAP Xcelsius and Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Business Intelligence.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of four (4) to six (6) years post NYSC relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint presentation skill.
- Advance knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at 9mobile Nigeria” should click the button below to apply.