Accion Microfinance Bank – The bank has an extensive branch network where customers have easy access to various products and services that include savings, loans, micro-insurance and e-commerce.
Our mission, “To economically empower micro-entrepreneurs and low-income earners by providing financial services in a sustainable, ethical and profitable manner.”
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Manage and maintain stock of printed materials for use in the bank with proper knowledge and use of the BIN CARD. Manage the filing of documents and ensure easy retrieval using the appropriate filing system methods in the bank?s Stores.
- Managing all Office equipment in liaison with all unit?s/branch heads to avoid unnecessary downtime by carrying out routine inspections to identify issues for timely resolution.
- Effective Communication with staff to ensure issues are resolved in the least possible time by ensuring relevant systems is in place to ensure that branch issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Preparation of reports on Fire Safety Compliance by coordinating the prompt servicing of fire extinguishers and smoke detectors
- Periodic pest controls with fumigation of branches
- Follow up on vendors for various projects/purchases carried out in Accion Mfb branches. And to also ensure prompt response and effective service delivery from security and other vendors
- Ensure that all interactions with statutory bodies are handled without issues by carrying out due diligence on information concerning the levies obtainable within the states and LGAs to avoid running into unnecessary costs
- Prompt and regular servicing/ Maintenance/repairs of the banks? vehicles, equipment and other assets as at when due with timely renewals of vehicle papers (Licenses, Insurance, Road Worthiness and LG Permits) as at when due.
- To ensure good welfare for the support staff in the branches bank-wide with round-the-clock liaison with their vendor- employer.
- Facilitating execution of projects from start to finish by achieving pre-determined objectives of scope, quality, time and cost to the equal satisfaction of ACCION. And initiate and complete payment of claims from vendors/ service providers
- Routine Maintenance and Preventive maintenance checks and supporting procurement Units in assigned locations and making sure the ambience of branches is always up to ACCION set standards
- Fixed asset and inventories are accurate and up to date. At least one annual inventory check carried out and the quality of inventory record-keeping monitored each quarter.
- Health, Safety/Security and Environmental issues/processes are routinely evaluated and risks identified for relevant office management and reported to appropriate units for resolutions
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Proactive, responsive, result and service-oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills and business judgment
- Ability to manage people
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND Economics, Accounting, Business Administration/Management and other related fields of study.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience in the Banking, Administrative duties and Office management.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Determine and complete the graphic requirements of the Marketing Communications Department, interpreting and applying Accion MfB brand guidelines consistently to all materials produced.
- Visual content creation including social media visuals
- Videography, Photography, Basic Design and Copy writing of experiential, social media and event content
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary, according to the Accion MfB?s ?s brand guidelines.
- Design and produce a variety of official publications and marketing collateral which may include brochures, print ads, posters, fliers, booklets, PowerPoint slides, and promotional merchandise
- Work with the wider Marketing Team on copywriting for brochures, website, blog, welcome handbooks, social media, following the brand tone of voice guidelines
- Plan and organize external photography and videography resources where needed on projects
- Assist creatively in the layout of the locations being photographed
- Work collaboratively with other team members, designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity among others.
- Ability to multitask several creative projects
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND and/or B.Sc / HND degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or any related field.
- Experience of managing the delivery of Creative Projects
- Ability to think up creative ideas to promote a brand in contemporary and stylish ways
- Able to create Visual content for Social Media and other Digital mediums using a varied mix of Video, Photography, basic Graphic Design and Copywriting skills
- Post-production and editing of video and photography
- Experience in designing brand content for web, desktop and mobile
- Good, creative and confident writer, high attention to detail incorrect spelling and punctuation
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
Explore More Opportunities
- Latest Recruitment at Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Microfinance Bank Plc
- 2021 Nationwide Graduate and Internship Roles at Standard Chartered Bank
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE)
- Job Openings at Dangote Group
- Latest Job at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Latest Recruitment at the University of Ibadan (UI)
- Job Vacancies at Erisco Foods Limited
- Job Opening at FoodCo Supermarket
- Job Openings at The American University of Nigeria
- Job Openings at Lagos State College of Nursing
- Latest Recruitment at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Regional Value Chain Officer
- Sensitize branches within the Area of coverage of all Special products, their features and benefits
- Monitor portfolio growth in terms Volume, Number and PAR of all Special products
- Follow through loan processing, approvals and disbursements with stakeholder departments such as CPC, Risk and Legal
- Joint recovery drive with branches
- Go on joint calls and market storms with the branch team to create awareness on Special products
- Spool resting clients on all Special products for possible reactivation
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout product usage
- Quarterly training of Branches within area of coverage on updates/changes of Special products
- Provide support to branches by handling customer complaints
- Carry our site verification for Housing and SME loan request
- Prepare site report, pictorial evidence, BOQ and evaluation report for Housing and SME loan request
- Forward evaluation report to Legal and ensure client?s account is funded for the Legal search
- Obtain the Memorandum of Deposit from Legal and ensure clients signs off
- Prepare weekly reports on all activities carried out for the week among other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years working experience of which 3 years must have been spent in the financial services sector or building and construction sector.
- Minimum Education Qualification of a B.Sc or HND in Business Admin / Accounting, Building or environmental sciences with numerate coursework.
- Excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Microfinance industry knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian economic and business environment.
- Understanding of the building and construction industry and the entire value chain.
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to motivate a team to achieve desired result.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited” should click the APPLY HERE button below.