Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge, and expertise to help meet their business objectives.” Our Services We conduct assignments for junior, middle, and senior management positions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the POSITIONS BELOW
Our client is looking to hire the services of an Account Officer. He/ She will be responsible for some of our financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
The Candidate’s responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
A hands-on experience with the use of Enterprise Resource Planning Software like Tally ERP is a must
- Handle all accounting transactions; such as Purchasing, Sales,
- Handle Bank / Cash Receipts & Bank / Cash Payments
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable for Plant and at Group Level
- Stock taking and Valuation
- Handle Statutory payments (NSITF; VAT; Pension etc)
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Import LC’s Reconciliation
- Customer or Supplier Reconciliations
- Payroll Accounting
- And any other assigned task
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (ACA or ACCA) is a plus
- Proven Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally ERP and Sage
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Analyse quotation for all salesmen and make to customers daily as follow-up
- Review customer visit/ salesman, make phone calls and emails as follow-up
- Update each salesman quotation folder/ageing for weekly review
- Send outcomes of your daily calls to customers on quotation follow-up
- Discuss with each sales engineer about new customers visited earlier in the day.
- Get all customer contacts details from sales team and update in the record
- Get customer equipment information from sales /service team,
- Update machine serial numbers, running hours into MASTER equipment database.
- Daily compile data of new customers visited, get customer business cards
- Input sales velocity to track sales performance and maintain constant communication with customers
- Capture the status of compressor overhaul with dates to track next overhaul period
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The choice candidate must be proficient in Microsoft office (Knowledge of Microsoft Excel)
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills
- A female candidate is most preferred
Method of Application
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.