DKT Nigeria will contribute to reaching that goal by providing a variety of contraceptive options such as condoms, IUDs, oral contraceptives, emergency contraceptives, injectables and implants, using innovative marketing.
DKT will help Nigeria realize its female reproductive health goals by providing effective, safe, affordable and quality contraceptive products aimed at reducing misconceptions about birth control, increasing HIV prevention awareness and confronting HIV transmission, increasing contraceptive options, ease of choice and accessibility through innovative marketing strategies and wide distribution across the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at DKT International Nigeria
DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit GRADUATE TRAINEES. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through contraceptive social marketing.
We are looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates not older than 26 years of age to fill these positions and provide support to DKT Nigeria’s operations.
Successful applicants for this position shall undergo six months rigorous training and orientation in various departments, after which they will be deployed to our Head Office in LAGOS.
- Learn different functions and acquire knowledge of DKT Nigeria’s standards, procedures and methods required for carrying out departmental duties
- Undertake field or market-related activities to get field experience.
- Participate in periodic brainstorming sessions and identify trends and recommend proactive or remedial actions to address issues highlighted.
- Work with managers/ supervisors and accept delegated responsibilities and duties.
- Receive training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments.
- Participate in individual and group projects and make presentations.
- Any other assignments from the manager or Country Director
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess First degree in any relevant course (First class or second-class honors’ Upper Division in Pharmacy
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Must be capable of shadowing more experienced staff to learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to support DKT Nigeria’s operations.
- Must possess excellent: communication, inter-personal, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
Medical Sales Representative
DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Medical Sales Representatives based in Kaduna. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion and distribution of our products.
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenience stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
Explore More Opportunities
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is Recruiting
- APPLY: Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) Recruitment
- Lagos State College of Nursing Recruitment Programme
- Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency Latest Recruitment
- U.S. Consulate General is Recruiting
- Dangote Group is Recruiting
- Internship Program 2021 at Procter and Gamble
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is Recruiting
- READ: HOW TO A GET A JOB IN 2021 (A COMPLETE GUIDE)
Hospital Sales Executive
DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Hospital Sales Executive based in Oyo state. We are looking for a smart, dynamic, self-motivated and committed individual to fill this position:
- Identify target markets (Hospitals- public and private) with organizational strategy, utilizing familiarity with hospital operations and existing operations, structure, reporting tools and dashboards.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital medical teams, which may include prearranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- Deliver presentations, medical detailing and clinical presentation to doctors, practice staff, nurses and pharmacists in hospitals in private and public sector.
- Build and maintain working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts and share with head-office on regular basis.
- Win new customers (hospitals/clinics, develop partner clinics, public sector facilities- General hospitals, Teaching hospitals, Governmental maternity clinics, Federal Medical centres and PHCs) as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones.
- Develop working relationships with Ministries of Health with a view to supplying DKT products.
- Meet and if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business, itinerary and marketing plans to make sure you achieve this.
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables and itinerary so that your assigned territory is well covered.
- Regularly attend meetings, technical data presentations/trainings, briefings and sales review meetings to discuss target versus achievement, product promotion strategies, future sales planning, territory coverage, challenges.
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data, marketing materials, product training slides and detailing aids/brochures supplied by the company and interpret, present, and discuss same with health professionals during presentations and visits.
- Achieve your assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to hospital sales, marketing and clinical demonstrations of all related products and programs.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers.
- Coordinate all issues with key customers (MOHs, public and private hospitals) between sales, supply chain, support/customer services, training, marketing and finance.
- Submit reports giving details of day’s work consisting of names of doctors, medical staff, pharmacies and so forth.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological and pharmaceutical/medical Sciences or related field is required
- 3-5 years’ experience as Hospital Medical Sales Representative or similar role for private and public hospitals
- Excellent communication, medical detailing, and presentation skills
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and negotiating skills.
- Sales and customer relationship skills
- Confidence, determination, and persistence
- Patience, self-motivation, and ability to use your initiative
- Planning, analytical, and organizational skills
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to various working hours, travelling and systems
- Results and target achievement oriented.
This position reports to the National Hospital Sales Manager.