Hazon Holdings – We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh jobs at Hazon Holdings.
Table of Contents
- Handle the legal affairs of the organization whilst working with other legal staff to address the internal and external legal concerns of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and vet letters, agreements and other legal documents
- Handle the insurance document of all company’s asset
- Manage social media platforms for background checks
- Work with the Group HR Manager to ensure that corporate requirements are being met.
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence.
- Advise and represent the company on legal issues and disputes.
- Conducting background checks on all staffs references and guarantors.
- Prepare contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
- Perform other corporate services and any other duties that may be assigned to you by your Line Manager
- To provide legal advisory services in relation to the business.
- Ability to handle pressure and work with minimum or no supervision
- Work with the ISO team to ensure compliance in all departments
- Proffer effective legal advice on & interpretation of business issues to internal staff and management and review of documents to provide a legal perspective
- Overseeing and track work progress of external counsel (e.g. Institution of proceedings, documents compilation, upgrade and update, drafting and editing complex commercial agreements.
- Assist in facilitating internal and external business processes, registration for contracts as assigned by management
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by your Line Manager
Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals:
- Cost saving on car insurance
- Decrease in maintenance cost
- Decrease in accident rate
- Maintenance of company property
- Implement administrative best practice processes to increase efficiency.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- LLB, BL with a minimum of second class division
- Candidates must have at least 2 years relevant experience in legal compliance.
- Legal Administration Skills
- Research Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Ability to multi task
- Analytical and lateral thinking skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player and good organizational skills
N100,000 / month.
The Finance Lead is responsible for:
- Ensuring the sound sustainable operation of company financial management.
- Leading Mond End and Year End Financial processes
- Overseeing and preparation and also presentation of financial reports, operating budgets, capital budgets and financial forecast.
- Reviewing and implementing financial procedures to facilitate proper management of the business.
- Regularly reporting of the Financial well being of the organization.
- Reviewing and managing the financial system to ensure the intergrity of the data.
- Managing the finance team.
- Providing timely and accurate financial management report to the GCEO.
- Participating in management teams meetings, assisting in the strategic direction and investment planning.
- Ensuring the organization delivers within its agreed budget by coordinating the budget planning process and providind relevant information to cost center managers including forecasting and accurate reporting of KPIs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a Certified Accountant (ICAN).
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Must be between 32 – 35 years of Age.
- Must be proficient in the use of Excel and ERP systems (COMPULSORY).
Method of Application
Deadline: September 19, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.