The Outsource Company is a 100 % privately held Nigerian company offering BPO/ITES (Business Process Outsourcing/Information Technology Enabled Services), from its state of art 350+ seat (additional 1000 seat also in plan) call center facility in Abuja, Nigeria. Our world class facility offers end-to-end voice and non-voice BPO services globally.
We are a premier company, managing complex transaction processing operations and offering end-to-end solutions. We combine our BPO expertise with research, analytics, risk advisory and process consulting services to deliver a broad suite of offerings to our customers.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at Outsource Global Limited
Table of Contents
Customer Service Representative
- Make out-bound / receive inbound calls and respond to customer’s emails where applicable
- Manage, research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using available resources
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors / team-lead
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Update existing customer information
- Route calls to an appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Complete call logs and reports
- And other duties as assigned.
Learning and Development Coordinator
- Conduct learning and performance needs analyses for all campaigns and development needs for the Leadership team.
- Create and design content specific to product / campaign-specific knowledge or skill gap training
- Apply adult learning principles and instructional systems to design and refresh blended learning solutions that minimize time away from customers and maximize performance improvement
- Organize and Coordinate Training Schedules to maximize available training resources and facilities
- Design for and measure against required business outcomes; evaluate, track and report on the impact of programs and initiatives
- Effectively manage blended learning programs, including delivery schedules and facilitator pools
- Manage and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with vendors, SMEs, peers and stakeholders keeping in priority the org’s business strategy.
- Facilitate / co-facilitate learning programs and workshops; maintain high participation and high participant evaluation scores
- Proficiently use standard office tools and specialized L&D and HR tools for learning program administration and surveys (Microsoft Office, various survey tools)
- Instructional design: Strong knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design, leadership theories and practices, and multiple learning formats
- Project management: Able to prioritize, scope, plan, budget and execute to independently move projects forward
- Critical thinking: Strong reasoning skills; able to structure thinking into logical flow and sequence that’s easy for others to understand; able to create and work with conceptual frameworks
- Communication: Crisp, compelling and practical style of organizing thoughts into writing and speech
- Business acumen: High intelligence & ability to quickly grasp complex business issues
- Stakeholder management: Collaborative and able to establish positive relationships and align others around accomplishing goals
- Facilitation: Expert facilitation skills that drive high levels of participant engagement; executive presence to credibly and confidently work with groups of senior leaders in and out of the classroom.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Outsource Global Limited” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “L & D Coordinator” OR “Customer Service Representative / Ghana” as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com