UKEAS Nigeria is an education consultancy committed to ensuring that in all our offices FREE expert advice is given by highly trained counsellors on any aspect of British education.
We provide counselling and application services for international students wanting to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Founded in Taiwan in 1993, we have helped tens of thousands of students to achieve their goal of study in the UK.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at UKEAS Nigeria
Table of Contents
Content Marketing Officer
- Write and manage SEO optimized content for UKEAS partner universities’ marketing campaigns
- Develop, write, and deliver persuasive copy for the digital platforms, blogs, website, email marketing campaigns and videos that communicates UKEAS brand and services, drives lead generation, and optimally ensures conversion.
- Writing clear and creative marketing copies to promote our services/events
- Build a creative content calendar; coordinate with graphics editor to ensure brand standards
- Support in the development and design of digital, web, and print marketing materials
- Optimize website and all content for better reach and research markets and competitors to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Influence content strategy by working with the marketing team, counsellors, university representatives and other staff to identify and fulfil content needs for all stages of the customer journey.
- Editing and proof-reading all content to maintain proper grammar and structure
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Support the marketing team in delivering agreed activities and other duties that may be assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
- 1 – 3 years professional experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization and Ms Office.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Digital or content marketing experience a plus
- Experienced in Blogging, Vlogging and conversant with keyword research
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, SEO tools etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.
_______________ More Opportunities
_______________ Article Continues Below
- The role will consist of providing constant administrative support to manage the student’s application process and ensure hitch free placements into partner Institutions.
- The role entails an ability to multitask as well as a high degree of attention to details.
- Email / Telephone / Skype etc – responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students
- Continuous counselling and follow up of Students
- Prepare and send applications for students
- Conduct all follow up with universities to ensure timely updates and offers for the students
- Visa Checking – confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A graduate degree with minimum second class lower division
- Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision
- Have worked in similar role for at least 1 year full time
- Good with Microsoft Excel, word etc.
- Minimum Qualification: BA / BSc
- Required Experience: 2 years post NYSC experience.
- UK Education sector Industry Experience
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within the city where office is located.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at UKEAS Nigeria” should send a full CV and a Cover Letter (as one pdf document, not separate pls) detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to: email@example.com Kindly indicate position as e-mail title i.e. Counsellor – VI Office(Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: September 7, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org