HiiT Plc is Nigeria’s best Indigenous IT Training Establishment. We have excelled in IT Training/Education, Publishing, IT Consultancy and IT Solutions Development & Services.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancies at HiiT Plc
Table of Contents
We are looking for content writer who is a creative professional with strong writing and social media marketing skills to join us.
Content Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
We are looking for a passionate Graphics Designer. The successful candidate will create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Collaborate with fellow graphic designers and other departments to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
- Design beautiful, interesting and effective graphics that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand. Strategize designs that will elicit a positive response, communicate important ideas and share company values with viewers.
- Develop goals relating to performance of final products, including viewership metrics and market response. Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
- Consult with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas and represent products accurately.
_______________ More Opportunities
_______________ Article Continues Below
Social Media Manager
We are looking to recruit a Social Media Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in creating engaging social content and posts.
He/She must be adept at studying market trends, analysing customer needs & gaining insights that align with a brand’s objectives to devise, execute, and test ongoing campaigns while improving content and optimizing promotions along the way.
As a strategist:
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Understand the Inbound Marketing Methodology and implement in all content marketing activities
- Creating buzzworthy/viral content based on brand needs and real-time trends (Real-time Marketing)
- Post, monitor, and optimize content on all social media platforms (FB, IG, Twitter, and LinkedIn) monitor and optimize Facebook content
- Analyse social media accounts under your purview
- Plan upcoming social campaigns or brand-specific campaigns
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Must have up to 1 year experience in social media marketing
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- We are looking to recruit a Social Media Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in creating engaging social content and posts.
- He/She must be adept at studying market trends, analysing customer needs & gaining insights that align with a brand’s objectives to devise, execute, and test ongoing campaigns while improving content and optimizing promotions along the way.
Method of Application
Deadline: August 24, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com