Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects in Nigeria.
To maintain excellence in construction, we stay at the forefront of the industry, continuously building on our robust experience and strong technical expertise through development and innovation for the creation of long-term value for our stakeholders.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh vacancy at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
Investor Relations Officer
- The jobholder is responsible for managing interest from investors by establishing a framework of communications activities tensure the investment community is fully informed about the performance of the business as well as identifying potential issues that may affect the Company’s reputation.
- Strategic IR planning & implementation
- Arranges meetings with sector analysts, existing and potential investors teducate and inform on growth, quality and risk.
- Identifies the parts of the investment story, which are not understood.
- Cites or commissions industry research tdemonstrate growth potential
- Organize Media relations activity treinforce the investment story and tpresent company representatives as Industry specialists, thereby raising the profile of the company.
- Participate in all interactions with the financial community
- Ensures there is a consistent and upward flow of information tthe senior management team and the board
- Keep all stakeholders abreast of the opportunities in the capital markets that will be beneficial tthe Company
- Responsible for managing disclosure policy.
- Responsible for managing the financial calendar; results announcements and presentations
- Manages the reporting of corporate deals and issues.
- Building relationships with investors.
- Organize Investor roadshows after major announcements
- Drive One-on-one conversations with key investors – Targeting new investors
- Build relationships with and influence sell-side analysts tget quality coverage of the company stock.
- Monitor analyst estimates (consensus) and circulating analyst research within the company.
- Obtain feedback from investors and analysts.
- Coordinate IR with media relations.
- Measure progress and adjusting IR strategy.
- Report market/sector feedback and reaction tthe Board and briefing the Board on likely market reaction prior trelease of information.
- Maintain a dynamic, realistic and flexible calendar, which is constructed taid the achievement of the Company’s IR goals in the short and long term
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc. or BA in any equivalent field of study.
- Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with an impressive record of accomplishments in handling investor relations for a well structured organization.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and Oral)
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- High level understanding and application of Emotional Intelligence
- In-depth understanding of SEC laws and securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements
- Ability tplan, organize and manage a project effectively;
- Social media savviness;
- Spontaneous and able tmanage situations effectively
- Analytical Mind-set
- Listening Skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: August 24, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.