We deploy learning/development initiatives and programmes that support personal growth, organizational development and effectiveness.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @irjobalert— iR Job Alert (@iRjobalert) January 13, 2022
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Front Desk Officer at BizPoint Consults Limited
Our client a major Corporate and Social Event Panning company located in Lagos seeks to employ a professional Front Desk Officer/Book-Keeper to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties in their main office.
The main objective is to provide outstanding customer service and support. The job-holder must be able to multi-task, and possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND in Accounting, Business Administration or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 4 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.