We deploy learning/development initiatives and programmes that support personal growth, organizational development and effectiveness.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Front Desk Officer at BizPoint Consults Limited
Our client a major Corporate and Social Event Panning company located in Lagos seeks to employ a professional Front Desk Officer/Book-Keeper to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties in their main office.
The main objective is to provide outstanding customer service and support. The job-holder must be able to multi-task, and possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND in Accounting, Business Administration or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 4 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.