SIMS Nigeria Limited – Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Front Desk Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Greet customers/Visitors and provide them with quality customer service.
- Ensure the front desk and its surroundings are always presentable, neat and all writing materials are available.
- Maintain good relationship with customers.
- Enlighten customers on company’s product and services.
- Always communicate information received to the directed individual.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Basic Microsoft knowledge
- Good interpersonal skill
- Time Management skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Always look smart, neat and sharp
- Minimum of OND/HND/BSC from a reputable and accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience on the role.
- Must live in Victoria Island and Environs
- Must be between 23-30 years of age
Pay: ₦50,000.00 – ₦70,000.00 per month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Front Desk Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limited” should click the APPLY HERE button below.