Alan and Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Table of Contents
position: Front Desk Receptionist
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos State
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Assist the Operations Assistant with managing event calendar/work agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the management team.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Post receipts and invoices into customer accounts on POS and accounting software.
- Maintain hotel rooms occupancy charts.
- Create and update membership records and databases and submit timely report as assigned.
- Take customers food, drinks and events orders as assigned.
- BSc/BA in Accounting or Business Administration or Financial related discipline is preferred.
- Previous experience as receptionist, office administrator, office assistant in the hospitality space is required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel; knowledge of accounting software is an advantage.
- Experience in working with expats or in an international organization will be an advantage
deadline: not Specified
RECEIVE JOB ALERTS ON WHATSAPP
Check Intel Region Jobs for more Openings
Join intel region now on:
DATA PLANS, BILL PAYMENTS AND WAEC RESULT CHECKER: We guarantee you 45% savings by purchasing your data plans on all Nigerian networks, DSTV – GOTV – STARTIMES subscriptions, all at cheaper prices. WhatsApp: +2347013332192 +2347063420657. Click Here for more details www.thedatawellng.com