ZOLA Electric was founded in 2012 with a mission to make clean, reliable, affordable energy available to all. More than one billion people worldwide have no access to electricity – a number larger than when Edison powered his first light bulb.
Â These systems enable our customers to generate, store and manage their own 24-hour power supply, letting them become independent of unreliable power grids and dirty backup generators.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Front Office Personnel at Zola Electric
Table of Contents
Front Office Personnel
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. degree preferably from a relevant field; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Location is Lagos, Nigeria; candidates from the Lekki, Ikoyi, VI axis will be preferred for close proximity to place of business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Front Office Personnel at Zola Electric” should click the APPLY HERE button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com