Olatorera.com is a new-generation consulting company providing wellness and business development services to established companies and high net-worth individuals.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Assistant at Olatorera Consultancy Limited Nigeria
Table of Contents
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should have a First Degree in Law, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Mathematics or related fields.
- Graduates must have graduated with at least a 2nd class upper or cum laude honors.
- Should be a people person with a strong interest in communications, sales and public relations.
- Applicants should be no older than 27 years old.
- Applicants must be excellent in spoken and written English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Assistant at Olatorera Consultancy Limited Nigeria” should send their CV along with an Introduction Letter or Personal Summary to: firstname.lastname@example.org The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject (Very Important). (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
- All applications must include education and prior job references.
- Your Curriculum Vitae should have your age/D.O.B.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to Victoria Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
- Orientation and training will apply.
Deadline: Augst 30, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com