Nextier Capital Limited is an investment and multi-competency advisory firm with a primary focus on agriculture, power and petroleum.
At Nextier, we are focused on helping our clients achieve excellent results. On the investment side, we provide financial advisory services private equity and venture capital services.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Intern at Nextier SPD
- Nextier SPD seeks to engage the services of a Policy and Research Intern.
- The Intern will work within a team of other interns, analysts, and consultants to support seniors within the firm to achieve business or organizational target.
The Policy and Research Intern will:
- Source and post relevant news articles and host daily analysis on organisation’s website
- Reading up articles from policy journals, research institutes, think tanks, to develop an objective mind efficient enough for team productivity.
- Manage organisations Mail chimp account.
- Handle publicity on social media platforms particularly twitter and Facebook.
- Proofread organisation’s policy briefs.
- Host weekly media publications.
- Act as correspondence via SPD email and phone calls with clients, guests, partners, etc.
- Provide support in any other capacity required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Sociology, Statistics, International Relations, or any other related qualifications with 2:1 and above
- 1-2 years’ experience working on policy briefs or in a research related role.
- Adeptness with social media and digital marketing tools
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Dedicated team player
- Demonstrated interest in governance, policy research
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude.
- Must be confident and articulate.
- Must be decisive, action-centered and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must pay attention to details
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
Method of Application
Deadline: August 21, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.