Aitechma is one of the most trusted names in the IT space delivering technology innovation in Africa. Our digital transformation strategies, problem-solving benchmarks and agile business models, enable our clients to digitize, scale, and transform in to high performance businesses.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Internship at Aitechma
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Give outstanding service everytime
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A University Degree or HND / OND.
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- A Degree in Marketing, Business or similar may be required but not compulsory.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Proficient use of office management tools like Microsoft Word and Excel
- A professional appearance and countenance.
- Vibrant and self-motivation.
- Ability to collaborate with a team.
- Proficiency in the use of English in a corporate environment is strongly desired.
- Competitive monthly stipend.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Opportunity to learn and grow.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Internship at Aitechma” should click the APPLY HERE button below