eHealth4everyone – We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
eHealth4evryone is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
- A Business Development intern works to grow a company’s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the satisfaction of existing customers.
- The main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales. A Business Development intern will work on sales follow-up activities. The goal is to drivesustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- eHealth4everyone in Abuja is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development intern to help expandour clientele and who will havethe dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Identify new sales leads
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote ehealth4everyone’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Protect organisation value by keeping information confidential.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should have at least a University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related course.
- Master’s degree is advantageous.
- Applicant must have proven working experience as a business developer andin writing contracts and proposals.
- Communication and negotiationskills
- Time management and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Basic computing and internet use skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Graphic Designer Intern
- A Graphic Designer will generate design concepts that fit organisational needs, present options for design and creates final designs.
- He/she will work closely with other departments to know their requirements and bring communication alive.
- He/she will also prepare and proofread designs to be sent for printing, develop concepts, graphics and layouts for products illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Involved in creating standard designs that are relevant. To include developing a design standard document.
- Create a visual representation and feel of company products for review and interaction with key members of the team and clients.
- Make appropriate design documents for both internal and external events.
- Make designs of health-related concepts and ideas, and help improve design quality of documents
- Development of media materials for the organization/company (videos and gifs)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other design subject, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- Knowledge of Adobe illustrator and UI design tools such as Adobe XD Invision or alternative.
- Minimum of 1year ofexperience in related role.
- Candidate must possesscreative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
- Strong computer skills.
- Up to date with new development in design softwares.
- Knowledge of current trends and techniques.
- Professional approach to time costs and deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the APPLY HERE BUTTON
Deadline: May 2, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.