The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives.
At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for 2023 Graduate Internship Program at the International Rescue Committee (IRC).
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Abuja
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs.
Scope of work: The intern will support the HR/Admin department in the day-to-day management of the Abuja office. In this position the intern is expected to learn about the department’s daily administration routines and procedures while also focusing on the IRC’s overall mission.
Front Office Management:
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic organization information
- Greet, welcome visitors and direct them to relevant offices
- Receive mail deliveries, packages and courier, track, sort and distribute them to appropriate departments
- Maintain visitors, and staff’s registers
- Perform clerical duties, scan, photocopy and organize documents as needed
- Carry out daily “lights-out” check at close of business
- Support the Admin/travel team with staff and visitors travel activities
- Any other duties or learnings as may be assigned by supervisors including but not limited to participation in IRC initiatives, taskforces, committees, and strategic planning processes.
Position Reports to:
Administrative Officer, and Travel Officer
Other Internal and/or external contacts.
Internal: Staff members
External: IRC visitors, clients, and partners
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.SC/B.A or HND in Public Administration/Relations, Humanities or related fields.
- Good computer skills (Excel and word).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Work Experience: Approximately 0-1 year of relevant experience
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Strong ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Thorough and organized.
- Ability to multitask.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.