Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom.
As part of its continued growth strategy, Access Bank is focused on mainstreaming sustainable business practices into its operations. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible and socially relevant.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Access Bank
- To effectively support the coordination of operational risk identification and assessment across the Bank.
- Identification, assessments, and collation of operational risks across the bank
- Review new processes and products to identify and assess associated risks
- Coordinate Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA) exercises
- Conduct Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA) workshops
- Correlate identified risk scenarios to relevant business process to assist in identifying risk ownership
- Create and maintain a risk register to ensure all identified risk factors are accounted for
- Collation of corrective actions and maintenance of the actions log
- Analyze risk scenarios to determine their impact on business objectives
- Monitoring of execution and closure of corrective actions
- Review Service Level Agreements, Product Initiation, Documents, and Change Request Forms
- Conduct operational risk management training to ensure that all stakeholders understand Operational Risk
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge of standards, frameworks, and leading practices related to risk identification and assessment
- Knowledge of use of Risk Identification tools
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies
- Knowledge of process review tools and techniques
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative risk evaluation methods
- Knowledge of business goals and objectives
- Knowledge of risk scenarios related to business processes and initiatives
- Knowledge of the elements of a risk register
- Knowledge of risk awareness training tools and techniques
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Access Bank” should click the APPLY HERE button below.