BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers.
These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Job at BIC Nigeria.
- Employees in this level will perform full range of duties as assigned including performing skilled maintenance, repair, and installation activities independently
- Employees at this level receive only occasional instruction or assistance as new or unusual situations arise, and are fully aware of the operating procedures and policies of the work unit.
- Performs preventive maintenance & makes repairs on equipment’s according to instructions such as replacing belts on motors, changing filters, bearings, etc
- Maintains and makes routine repairs to electrically powered equipment and appliances as per instruction on equipment service manuals
- Perform condition-based maintenance on equipment and correct any abnormality during this maintenance
- Perform main machine repairs, modifications, or improvement work such as hydraulic systems repair and periodic flashing, periodic repair and inspection of electric units, portable electrical equipment repair & inspection, repair of gear boxes, replacement of bearings etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial and Mechatronics Engineering.
- Professional qualifications: Professional qualification in related field is an added advantage
- Should have worked as Engineering Technician, Process Engineer, or Maintenance Engineer for at least 5 years in a busy FMCG.
- Process and maintenance experience on Injection and Extrusion molding machine
- In-depth proven practical knowledge and experience in areas of maintenance
- Ability to demonstrate systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability trouble shooting skills
- Ability to participate in failure investigation and root cause analysis and close out of corrective actions.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.