Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested candidates to apply for the graduate job at Dangote Group. Read the details below carefully:
Table of Contents
Internal Control Officer
- Contribute to the identification of control weaknesses that may be found in payment documents as support to the Head, Internal Control Department.
- Ensure compliance with company policy, procedure and process as well as statutory requirements relating to payment, through pre-payment audit exercise.
- Ensure complete payment documentation and necessary approvals.
- Ensure efficient and timely treatment of payment documents.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishment of Prepayment & Internal Process in DCP operational locations
- Review of monthly cash call requests.
- Review of Monthly payroll review
- Review of daily waybill/dispatch allowances
- Review of payment vouchers(Advances, Retirements & Claims/Reimbursements)
- Evaluation of internal control weaknesses and suggestion of appropriate control measures to be implemented
- Verification of Monthly Sales Rebate/Bonuses.
- Monthly activity report.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Head, Internal Control
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledgeable about contemporary industry trends and practices in internal audit & control.
- Organizational and Planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Highly Discretional Disposition
- Confidentiality Mind Set
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent technical and commercial skills
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting or other related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.