Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the graduate job at Deloitte Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Programme for Accounting & Finance Professionals
Deloitte is opening its programme for experienced resources across Finance, Accounting and Internal Controls. The programme provides a forum for seasoned accountants and finance experts to hone their skills, build capacity for the “finance function of the future” and gain global experience by working with Deloitte for a minimum contract period of one (1) year.
We create value to our clients and improve the careers of professionals through this programme by leveraging our interdisciplinary and multi-skilled but structured learning environment to equip them with the skills and exposure necessary to add value to organizations.
Key benefits to Professionals:
- Broaden business and financial acumen to contribute effectively to organizational growth.
- Develop leadership skills to effectively participate in teams.
- Exposure to global best practices in financial reporting, operational accounting and risk management to drive growth for organizations.
- Attractive fixed remuneration for the program duration including opportunity for additional remuneration based on placement opportunity.
- Eligibility for Deloitte short term outsourcing programs in large multinational organizations.
- Increased capacity to be trusted advisors to top management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience as a Finance Manager, Chief Accountant, Financial Controller, Senior Accountant or Auditor.
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, IFRS reporting, Operational Accounting, Internal control is required.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Prior experience working with the Big 4 is an added advantage.
- Cross industry experience is an added advantage.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
- We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
- Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be.
- Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
- We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
- Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
- 2 weeks
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: February 16, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.