Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the graduate job at Deloitte Nigeria.
- Prepare professional correspondence, financial statement, reports and documents under the direction of the Partners and Managers.
- Assist the leadership of the unit to monitor and follow up on staff time charge on a weekly basis.
- Assist the leadership of the unit to monitor and track staff leave applications.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, email, general correspondence, fax messages and other incoming information to the right people in an efficient and timely manner.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conference and travel arrangements.
- Arrange internal meetings, take minutes and keep notes.
- Generate invoice and bills to clients and follow-up on bill collection.
- Initiate and manage client acceptance procedures on the client relationship management system.
- Generate payment vouchers.
- Maintain filing systems for clients’ files.
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment supplies.
- Maintain schedules and calendars of partners in the unit.
- Ensure that all office equipment, are in working order and that proactive maintenance is routinely carried out to avoid disruption to service.
- Receive visitors into appropriate meeting rooms and ensure their comfort and convenience.
- Undertake any other duty and ad hoc responsibilities appropriate to the post as requested by unit Partners, managers and staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND with a minimum of a second class lower/lower credit in Business Administration, Economics or related courses.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- A minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience in administration and office management.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Sound written and oral communication.
- Drive and resilience
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.