Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
The Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce promoted and initiated a project to create a private, regional banking institution in West Africa. In 1984, Ecopromotions S.A. was incorporated. Its founding shareholders raised seed capital for feasibility studies and promotional activities leading to the creation of ETI.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at Ecobank Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- This function is responsible & accountable for ensuring proper and successful end-to-end testing of all software development and changes released into the production environment across Ecobank group.
- The role entails the design, implementation, execution, and documentation of developed application test cases and conducting of user acceptance tests towards obtaining business sign off for deployment to the production environment.
- This role is required to preserve the reputation of the bank against irreparable loss which may occur with the introduction of bugs into the live environment.
This role will relate with project managers, Business Analyst, Software Developers, Test & Version Control team and other stakeholders across the Ecobank Group to ensure delivery of qualitative software application/integration in line with business expectations and organizational policies.
He/she will oversee and guide activities of other quality assurance officers.
Decision making will be guided by policy and consultation.
- Review business, functional and technical requirements in a bid to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases and procedures ensuring usability, functionality, security and performance.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Identify, document and track application bugs for remediation and production system stability.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Analyse test results and Provide advice/recommendations to developers on code/bug fixes.
- Coordinate/Oversees Solution Validation, User Acceptance sessions with all stakeholders and obtain users’ sign off.
- Carry out Change Management documentations and required go-live activities.
- Effective transition of Application support to applicable support teams while providing second Level Support
- Works with software quality assurance officers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
- Collaborates and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development and quality assurance partners on software and firmware design and development.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance team.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced Quality Assurance Officers
- Prepare applications for deployment and delivery.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent. Master’s degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software testing and quality assurance processes.
- Professional certification in IT Quality Assurance/Testing is highly desirable.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Working experience or general knowledge of the ITIL framework is highly desirable.
- French and other language skills is desirable.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, written communication skills and excellent listening skills are required.
- Knowledge with both white box and black box testing.
- Strong Analytical and Critical thinking skills and creative problem solver.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to interact with individuals on all organizational levels.
- In depth knowledge of software development concepts and QA methodologies.
- Proven work experience in software application and API testing (REST and SOAP)
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium, Katalon, smart bear etc.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Good knowledge of new technologies, trends and innovation.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: June 26, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.