Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Job at Flour Mills Of Nigeria.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- To further FMN PLC’s commitment to maintain a culture of safe behaviors, minimize risk to people, property, and the environment, by developing and facilitating the implementation of the Organization health safety and environmental framework, and ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Work cross-functionally as a critical business partner of the company, fostering a system that drives a positive safety culture and climate, while supporting operational productivity and success.
- Develop and implement assurance mechanisms that periodically verify the accuracy of the company’s risk profile, ensure sufficient control is put in place and risk management is effective.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop safe working practices, plan activities, assign responsibilities, and implement management procedures.
- Interpret data to evaluate HSE performance, monitor the integrity and effectiveness of controls and evaluate the factors affecting performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and embed strategies, methods and/or ways of working to support the continual evolution of HSE working practices in the operational processes and projects.
- Proactively and continuously scan the external market to keep abreast with industry trends for unexpected, emerging, and unanticipated HSE risks and assess the potential impact of them on the company’s operations.
- Contribute to and ensure the coordination of business continuity and crisis management strategies relating to HSE.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / B.Sc. in Environmental Sciences or Engineering.
- Membership of professional bodies e.g., Institute of Occupational Safety & Health, Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria, IOSH Membership, NEBOSH is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ cognate experience in FMCG/ Oil & Gas.
- Applying different methodologies for risk assessment and risk mitigation.
- Creating plans to manage a range of OSH and/or integrated business projects and programs from simple to complex.
The Person Must:
- Have in depth knowledge of key Health & Safety practices and associated legislative requirements.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent people management skills, possessing the ability to manage a cross- functional team.
- Have good analytical skills and critical thinking abilities.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.