Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Job at Flour Mills Of Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Overseeing the store/inventory system to guarantee adequate stock levels and appropriate spares allocation to meet daily production and maintenance demands.
- Working closely with all relevant stakeholders to achieve cost avoidance and cost reduction across the organization’s manufacturing, distribution, and store operations.
- Providing a strong leadership, excellent customer service and resolving customer complaints or issues.
- Creating and monitoring the store’s annual budget, including costs and earnings.
- Providing regular reports to management on store performance, trends and inventory levels.
- Establish key performance indicators, track ongoing performance, and strive to exceed expectations against established objectives.
- Implementing security measures to prevent theft and loss of merchandise.
- Ensuring the store complies with company policies, safety standards, and regulations.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Pay keen attention to details and be highly organized.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite or related software.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.sc or HND in Mechanical, Electrical or any science related course.
- At least 3 years of relevant job experience, preferably as a store/warehouse manager.
- Proficiency in Axapta usage and database management will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.