GUS Consulting Limited is a dynamic provider of value-adding services to the oil & gas, energy & maritime industries. Over the years, our service delivery method has remained of the highest industry standard.
Since we began our operations in 2005, we have honed our service delivery methods through synergistic indigenous and international partnerships, to guarantee our clients’ satisfaction. A major player in the oil& gas industry has an urgent opening for a Human Resources Business Partner in Warri.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at GUS Consulting Limited.
As a Senior Devops Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Creating software deployment strategies essential for the successful deployment of software in the work environment
- Custodian of all production systems powering various products and service
- Offerings across Publishers, Ad Exchanges, Telcos and Financial Services. These products deliver the most relevant content and ads real-time.
- Designing, building and optimizing automation systems to execute business web and data infrastructure platforms.
- Conducting research, tests and executing new techniques to stay abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Getting involved in creating technology infrastructure, automation tools and maintaining configuration management
- Assisting and training junior team members
- Working with multiple teams to gather requirements and collaboratively build solutions
- Ongoing maintenance and upgrades on key components of the platform.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any course related to technology or of equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years working experience as a Devops Engineer
- Experience in Nginx, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Experience in Networking, Firewall rules and Server management. Familiarity and hands-on experience on deployment strategy
- Good Linux/Unix Administration skills and knowledge on any cloud service provider
- Knowledge of continuous integration delivery and Enterprise Security awareness
Method of Application
Deadline: December 14, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.