Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.
It was the world’s largest telecom equipment maker in 2012 and China’s largest telephone-network equipment maker.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the graduate job at Huawei Technologies Co Ltd.
Table of Contents
Senior Product Executive FTTH
- As a Business Consultant of Huawei Southern Africa Region, you will focus on supporting telecommunication operators on home broadband (Fiber to the home, 5G Fixed Wireless Access) business planning and marketing execution with your domain expertise and/or knowledge assets to influence telco customers to increase their investment and monetise the investments already made.
- Responsible for E2E delivery of a home broadband consulting projects
- Market analysis, product design, marketing execution planning and advising telco operator teams regarding best practice for GTM execution & results appraisal.
- Work together with customer CMO and other relevant teams as well as Huawei business solution teams to accelerate Home Broadband user adoption and service revenue growth.
- Provide consulting deliverables such as home market analysis, product design, marketing execution plan and assist telco operator team on sales execution.
- Develop and execute sales strategy and implement tactical plan.
- Effective interaction with FTTH customers: In network planning, implementation, marketing promotion, service provisioning, and maintenance, close contact with decision makers of key customers and express Huawei’s innovative vision.
- Work closely with the R&D headquarters and Huawei ‘s regional R&D teams to customize and innovate service solutions suitable for the local market.
- Support FTTH survey, design, and implementation of each project, including but not limited to FTTH/FTTS/FTTB, and national backbone OSP
- lead FTTH service and sales expansion, engage with customers from technical and business perspectives, gain insight into the fibre market and carriers, help carriers build cost-effective FTTH networks and achieve business success.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic) or equivalent qualification
- Home broadband maket and business insight, basic data analysis capability and CXO (mainly CMO) engagement skill
- Communicating with internal and clients team members in a credible and confident way
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group and proficient in agile ways of working
- Able to work proactively and independently whilst able to handle a degree of amibiguity and complexity.
- Ability to lead strategic high profile projects by providing business consulting and technical expertise.
- Translate ideas, concepts and plans into actionable programs with structured and measurable deliverables.
- Bringing a curious and creative mind-set , open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Good understanding of technology roadmaps and industry trends with emphasis in the telecom and IT industry.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.