Maersk Group is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people.
Maersk Group offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade. Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at MAERSK Group. Check below.
Table of Contents
Talent Acquisition Manager
You are passionate about matching talent to business needs and well versed in the technical tools and processes within the recruitment domain. You are excited about putting your deep expertise at work in the transition into new technology and processes at Maersk. You want to propel your career further by gaining unique experience in an international environment and would like to play a key role in building the future Talent Attraction & Acquisition service and solutions.
- Lead, develop and drive a highly engaged and performing team of talented recruiters
- Work with recruiters to manage stakeholder requirements
- Work with HR Business Partners on actualisation of the growth strategy via delivery of the recruitment forecasts
- Ensure the team consistently delivers a positive hiring manager and candidate experience
- Serve as a credible sparring partner for People Partners / HR Managers regarding talent acquisition and working on proactive recruitment forecasts with Hiring Managers
- Analyse recruiting metrics to ensure benchmarks are met or exceeded
- Identify improvement opportunities in local processes and raise them
- Plan and execute diversity & Inclusion activities related to Talent Attraction & Acquisition
- Participate in global COE projects and are responsible for deployment within the region
- Ensure the team builds solid pipelines for critical roles and providing relevant market intelligence to Talent Attraction and Sourcing team as well as Hiring Managers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Solid hands-on experience in managing end-to-end recruitment processes within a complex international organisation
- People Leadership with proven experience in leading and motivating a diverse team within the TAA domain
- Knowledge of the African recruitment landscape
- Ability to effectively engage, manage and mobilise diverse and key stakeholders
- High learning agility
- Recruitment experience particularly in the sector of transport, logistics, supply management etc. is beneficial
- Data focused, with strong understanding of performance metrics
- Structured working style and focus on delivering results as per agreed timescales and scope
- A proactive, ‘let’s get it done’ attitude geared towards continuous improvement
- Flexibility and adaptability to operate in a fast-paced, developing project environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance
- Collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
- Candidate-centric mindset
- Excellent communication skills, ability to navigate complex stakeholder matrix and to foster long-term relationships with internal teams, clients and candidates
- Solid communicator, fluency in English. Fluency in French will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.