Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
Microsoft, through its 4Afrika Initiative, has been an innovation-enabler – both in Nigeria and across the continent – since 2013, by developing affordable access to the internet, digital skills and an environment that enables start-up success.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Personal Assistant at Mecer Consulting Limited
Sales - Customer Facing Technologies
What’s in it for me?
- Foundation. Microsoft is a workplace unlike any other. Our graduate experience helps new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex global organization and position themselves for success.
- Purpose. Our interactive program is designed to complement a graduates day- to-day role. It exposes them to senior leaders and high-level business strategy to ensure they are plugged into the bigger vision.
- Network. Our graduate experienceprovides the opportunity to connect and learn from more hundreds of peers and alumni in more than 80 countries – to create professional relationships and cross-cultural experiences that are invaluable to career success.
- And much more including global networking & mentoring opportunities and full competitive Microsoft benefits package!
- This is where ideas get transformed into technology.
- By focusing on the technical side of things, you’ll get a first-hand look at our revolutionary business solutions, and a say in how we make good products even better. If all goes well, we may even progress with one of your ideas – an idea that could change the course of technology. Taking on a customer facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of creating technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree
- Education background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT & Business innovation or other related fields
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology related fields
- Combining business acumen with technological experience
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and local language is required
- Full work authorization is required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Job at Microsoft” should click the APPLY HERE button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.