UAC Foods Limited is a joint venture business between UAC of Nigeria plc. (a leading indigenous conglomerate in Nigeria) and Tiger Brands Limited (A South Africa Leading Food Giant). The Business is committed to quality products and into production of leading brands in the Snacks, Dairies and Beverage Categories.
The Snacks Category consists of: Gala Sausage Roll – The Number one Sausage Roll Brand In Nigeria Funtime Cup Cake – the creamy fluffy cake that is the delight of consumers Funtime Coconut Chips- It made from fresh natural coconut Snaps Puffed Maize.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at Mr Biggs – UAC Foods Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Plateau | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Plateau
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Responsible for the installation and commissioning of equipment, planned and unplanned maintenance and repairs, servicing of equipment as per maintenance schedules, rebuilding of equipment, upgrades & modernization of equipment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond to critical shop floor manufacturing issues impacting equipment uptime/OEE and aid technical staff in troubleshooting and repairs.
- Design/update electrical systems and programs for bottling line equipment including HMI, PLCs (TIA Portal) and SCADA’s.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications. This may include possible involvement of other Engineering Managers, OEM’s and technical clients.
- Program, test, and troubleshoot a variety of automation control systems that include AC & DC drives, PLCs, and HMIs.
- Experience in Managing Power plants- DG gen sets, solar installations, inverters, sync panels, ATS, combiner boxes etc
- Extensive Utility/facility experience ranging across HP/LP compressors, water treatment plants, centrifugal pumps, chillers, cooling towers and other ancillaries.
- Accountable for plant technical history (RCA, FMECA, technical documentations etc)in close collaboration with the Maintenance Manager.
- Drive Electrical safety requirements across distribution equipment, electrical guarding, bonding and grounding, ground fault and earth leakage protection.
- Manage and lead projects, mentor and train automation team leads.
- Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in Electrical / Electronics / Automation Engineering / Instrumentation or any related engineering field.
- Minimum of 5 years in Electrical / Automation related job experience.
- Industrial instrumentation knowledge, PLCs (S7, TIA Portal, Control Logix), SCADA, data bases, reporting, industrial network, virtualization, etc.
- FMCG Industry knowledge preferably from a carbonated (CSD) or still manufacturing plant.
- Strong knowledge of Maintenance Management (CMMS, SAP-ERP, etc).
Qualities and Characteristics:
- Maintain effective communication with senior leadership and other stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Good presentation skills, able to explain technical issues to target groups such as Customer Management, technical and operations teams.
- Able to judge and analyze technical risks with respect to commercial impact and requirements.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.