Nestle Nigeria – Is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and are present in 189 countries worldwide.
We Enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Driven by our purpose we want to help shape a better world and inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how we contribute to society and ensure our long-term success.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at Nestle Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
Risk & Compliance Officer
A day in the life of a Risk & Compliance Officer:
- Adherence to the rules and regulations: making sure that the system is effective and efficient through ensuring adherence to rules and regulations as stipulated in the Pension Reform Act, 2014, and the circulars and guidelines issued by the National Pension Commission.
- Implementation of new rules and guidelines: responsible for monitoring and testing new compliance technologies and procedures such as intelligent transaction monitoring systems, etc. and continuously monitor and ensure implementation of regulations, codes, rules and guidelines, as may be issued from time to time, internally and externally by the Commission.
- Process and operational control: ensure that all investments and other operational transactions comply with all relevant legislations, regulations, and policies through appropriate control systems to minimize and mitigate risks.
- Single Point of Contact: ensure smooth relationship between Pension commission and the Nestle CPFA thereby removing any form of friction between the parties
- Advisory role: advise Management on compliance issues and keep them informed on developments in this area.
- Risk Report: Prepare monthly and Quarterly Risk Reports that addresses (the potential, actual or residual risks) for the internal and Pension Commission use. The report should address risks both in quantitative and qualitative terms.
- Risk Measurement: responsible for considering ways of measuring compliance risk (i.e. using performance indicators) and the use of such measurements to enhance compliance risk assessment. Design the Enterprise Risk Management which will underscore the organization principles, culture, and practices.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum educational qualification of first degree or its equivalent or professional qualification in Accounting, Actuarial Science, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Law, or in any other numerate or semi numerate field.
- Must be a Qualified Professional eg: ACCA, ICAN
- Possesses good understanding of financial records and relevant regulatory requirements
- Thorough understanding of the dynamics of Capital markets, Money & Fixed Income markets.
- Solid knowledge of financial information systems with analytical mind sound computer skills.
- Strong knowledge of Pension Reform Act 2014 and relevant regulations and policies
- Sound financial experience to help drive strong Funds Accounting and reporting, good investment knowledge to assist in driving good returns, strong analytical skills to development and implement appropriate Risk Management system.
- Strong ability to analyse market dynamics, investment portfolios and trends to identify related risk, propose and implement strategies to always address identified risks.
- Relevant business experience in financial reporting or controlling.
- Excellent Networking skills to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead people
Minimum Relevant Work Experience:
- 3+ years relevant experience in the field
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.