Polaris Bank is one of the largest banks in Nigeria with more than 350 branches across the country. It also operates in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Angola was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
Polaris Bank search for passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
Apply now for the graduate job at Polaris Bank Limited.
Table of Contents
Public Sector Officer
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our organization as a Public Sector Officer in a business development role. As a Public Sector Officer, you will play a crucial part in identifying, pursuing, and securing business opportunities within the public sector. You will be responsible for building strategic partnerships, developing relationships with government agencies, and driving growth in our organization’s public sector portfolio.
- Liability and Income Generation
- Analysis and Credit Presentation
- Identify and analyze business opportunities within the public sector, including government contracts, grants, and partnerships.
- Conduct market research and gather intelligence on public sector trends, policies, and initiatives to inform business development strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with key government officials, agencies, and decision-makers to understand their needs and requirements.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development plan for the public sector, including strategies for client acquisition and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prepare and submit competitive proposals, bids, and tender responses for public sector opportunities.
- Lead negotiations and contract discussions with government agencies, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of public sector contracts and projects, identifying opportunities for expansion and improvement.
- Stay updated on industry best practices, market trends, and emerging technologies relevant to the public sector business landscape.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, demonstrating our value proposition and tailored solutions to meet their specific needs. Preferred
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in marketing role in a financial institution (preferably from a Commercial Bank).
- Proven track record in business development, sales, or account management within the public sector, preferably in a similar industry or domain.
- In-depth understanding of the public sector procurement process, including government regulations, bidding procedures, and contract management.
- Strong network and established relationships with key stakeholders in the public sector, such as government agencies and decision-makers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and influence clients and internal teams.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills to identify and evaluate business opportunities, assess market dynamics, and develop winning strategies.
- Proven experience in preparing and delivering persuasive presentations, proposals, and business cases.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams, coordinating efforts to deliver high-quality solutions to clients.
- Results-oriented mindset with a proven ability to meet and exceed business development targets and revenue goals.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.