Our staff of more than 3,700 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at RTI International
- Support the USF Manager in the administration of the USF In-grants program, ensuring compliance with RTI and USAID guidelines.
- Work directly with USF Manager, Component Leads, and Project leadership in supporting the State Water Boards (SWBs) developing proposals and milestones tables process, and the preparation of the grant application, including drafting requests, collecting documentation, and vetting submission.
- Participant in site visits of current and future grantees, evaluating usage of in-kind contribution by SWBs and administrative areas to determine level of risk; provide recommendations to grant execution based on assessment.
- In consultation with USF Manager, provide direction and guidance to Grantees on property management and control, as needed.
- Conduct post-award orientation meeting with the SWBs to ensure that all terms/conditions of the contract /grant were understood.
- In coordination with the USF Manager, perform periodic evaluations in order to review compliance with grant requirements and RTI/USAID regulations. Detect and resolve implementation problems.
- Support the Finance Manager and USF Manager in the administration and oversight of grant expenditures in accordance with RTI and USAID guidelines.
- In coordination with the USF Manager,
- Maintain good reporting processes for all in-kind grants, reporting any grants pipeline issues to management, monthly.
- Monitor milestone table budget to ensure project expenditures versus milestones and milestone means of verification.
- Follow with state teams and collect progress report on the implantation of milestone activities.
- Keep official files updated.
- Assists with review of in-kind grant budget preparation, review and submissions
- Assists with tracking costs of SWBs in-kind grants
- Other duties as assigned by Project Grants Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Master’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, accounting or related fields and 1 year of experience in similar positions, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Skills & Abilities
- Ability of fluent communication, oral and written, in Spanish and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Effective teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at RTI International” should submit by e-mail only an Application letter and a CV as ONE SINGLE WORD document to [email protected] VERY IMPORTANT – On the subject LINE of your email you should only put the Email Subject line (no other text should be on this subject line) that you are applying. Applications closes on Thursday 16 July 2020. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as they see this advert. Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Note: Women are strongly encouraged to apply. We offer a highly competitive renumeration. Take note that any successful candidate will be subjected to a pre-employment background investigation. For further information about RTI International
Deadline: July 16, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.