Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We strive to maintain a work environment where everyone can apply and develop skills and talents consistent with our values and business objectives. This applies to every employee, regardless of location, gender, ethnicity and physical abilities.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is recruiting to fill the positions below. All Interested candidates are advised to go through the Graduate Job at Shell Petroleum Development Company and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
We are looking for curious, energetic individuals with a passion for service delivery and excellence to work in the Shell HR Business Operations organization and provide support to Shell Companies in Nigeria.
Interested applicants should possess the drive to create significant business impact and collaborate effectively with a team of professionals. If you are a great team player with superior communication, analytical skills and distinctive problem-solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any related discipline.
- Relevant HR experience of between 1-3 years in one or more of the following areas:
- Human Resources Operations / HR Business Partnering.
- Organizational Development and Learning Solutions.
- Compensation, Policy and Benefits.
- Integrated Resourcing (Recruitment).
- Employee Relations and Industrial Relations.
- Experience using MS Office Suite Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
Please only apply if your qualification and experience fits the requirement for the role. All applications should be done via www.shell.com/careers or www.shell.com.ng.careers. Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all your applications.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.