Sonia Foods Industries, with headquarters in Ibafo is one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers.
The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products namely; Sonia Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Sonia Margarine, Sonia Yeast, Sonia Dough Improver, Sonia Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink.
Applications are currently being accepted from interested and qualified candidate to apply for the Graduate Job at Sonia Foods Industries Ltd.
Table of Contents
Field Sales Manager
- We seeking to hire an experienced FMCG Field Sales Manager (FSM) to spearhead our company sales strategy, train and supervise our Field Sales Executives.
- The ideal FSM sales manager should outline and communicate sales targets, delegate tasks, and ensure that staff performance meets our standards of excellence. The individual should also conduct regular and extensive research to consolidate our spot in the market.
- Determining and conveying sales targets that facilitate the actualization of our company’s broader objectives.
- Assigning work to Field Sales Executives in an equitable manner.
- Supervising team to ensure that they perform the correct tasks to prescribed standards
- Monitoring random negotiations to discern whether employees are adopting effective sales techniques.
- Partaking in staff recruitment and ad hoc disciplinary processes.
- Maintaining contact with clients to better understand and fulfill their needs.
- Using insights derived from performance reviews and market research to tweak systems as needed.
- Hosting ongoing training to ensure that employees are familiar with our product releases.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or Business-related field.
- Proven experience as a Field Sales Manager or similar.
- Ability to develop and administer insightful market research protocols
- Capacity to sustain consequential working relationships
- Cautiously optimistic, personable and resolute.
- At least 3 years’ experience in FMCG Sales with milk sales background
- Excellent understanding of merchandising.
- Great leadership skills with the ability to organize teams.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability of building & maintaining excellent relationship with the customers.
- Good knowledge on SFA
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: March 5, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.