SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is recruiting into the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job Vacancy at SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Rivers | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Rivers
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- We are currently looking for a Control and Instrument Engineer to join its work force in Nigeria.
- To assist in the installation and commissioning of EMV (Liquid/Gas Fuel Metering) Controllers Cards (Siemens System) on TGs.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND / HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or equivalent,
- Six (6) years’ experience in the field of Control and Safety systems and a minimum of three (3) years intensive experience in Control and Safety systems in the Petrochemical industry.
- Knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations, and Equipment.
Specific Professional Knowledge:
- CMIMS: UNISUP or SAP similar,
- Takes a Pride in his work, Has the ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site.
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture
- Minimum level of experience required – 6 years or more
- Offshore Medical Certificate
- Valid OSP
- Minimum of 3 years intensive experience in Control and Safety systems in the Petrochemical industry
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.