Stanbic IBTC Bank is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking, and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available job at Stanbic IBTC.
Job ID: 64550
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- Achieve staffing objectives for assigned business unit through effective workforce planning, proactive candidate sourcing, candidate evaluation, advisory and market intelligence aligned to business needs.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Engaging with hiring managers to understand resourcing needs aligned to business objectives.
- Managing and driving the recruitment governance process for assigned business unit ensuring audit readiness at all times.
- Effective co-ordination and administration of the recruitment and selection process by utilizing multiple and appropriate channels to source for and identify qualified candidates.
- Track applicant data, provide timely feedback, manage and maintain a database of potential candidates.
- Monitor recruitment activities through the online recruitment portal and external recruitment agencies, to ensure service level agreements are being adhered to.
- Assist in the streamlining and continuous improvement of internal and external recruitment and selection methods and approaches for assigned business unit.
- Ensuring recruitment deadlines from People & Culture Business Partners and other Business Partners are met
- Provision of regular reports detailing recruitment and selection activities in assigned business unit.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in talent attraction
- Experience in conducting potential assessments and other types of talent validation experience would be an added advantage
- Practical experience as a generalist supporting a number of business areas in a financial services environment.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.