United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world.
We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at United Parcel Service (UPS). Check the Position Below.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- The Country Manager 1 is responsible for all aspects of the business for a maintenance or emerging country.
- He/She directly manages Small Package, Freight Forwarding and Contract Logistics operations to achieve business objectives while ensuring business continuity.
- This position evaluates business results, conducts financial analysis, and monitors operational efficiency for countries with limited capital investment and small company operations.
- The Country Manager 1 leads the company Business Planning Unit (BPU) to meet goals defined by the balanced scorecard (i.e., People, Customers, Business Processes and Financials).
- He/she adjusts company business activities to meet targets and to anticipate and plan for future opportunities.
- This position embraces company culture and promotes its qualities of business integrity, customer responsiveness, teamwork, and shareholder value among employees and within the local community.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Method of Application
Deadline: Not Specified
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.