Viju Industries Nigeria Limited, a leading firm in the beverage production industry. We has the readiness in meeting consumers’ needs both in quality and quantity.
Viju Industries Nigeria Limited has the capacity to produce over a million milk drinks packs and Mr. V Premium water per day with its ultra-modern machine. Read more at Viju Industry Limited.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Bayelsa, Lagos, Ogun, Rivers | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Nigeria
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Creating and leading an indirect sales channel to promote the company’s products.
- Develop and execute a detailed sales strategy plan.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to grow sales territory while maximizing sales and margins.
- Create, identify and manage opportunities, leading to an accurate and adequate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives.
- Provide a feedback loop.
- Regular interaction with store-level and local chain leaders.
- Provide inspirational leadership and ensure execution of all engagement initiatives.
- Execute strategic marketing plans and emerging brands merchandising standards.
- Track execution results, monitor sales progress against business plans, and manage KPIs to track volume, distribution, and budget against goals.
- Provide an accurate timely forecasts for volume, spending, and profitability.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have B.Sc / OND / HND qualification.
- 2-3 years experience in sales in a similar industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Note: Applicant must be from the states listed above.
Deadline: January 10, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.