Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge, and expertise to help meet their business objectives.” Our Services We conduct assignments for junior, middle, and senior management positions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate jobs at Ascentech Services Limited.
- Prepares financial reports
- Maintains the general ledger
- Perform accounts reconciliation
- Assists with audit preparations
- Works on company’s tax remittance and other statutory deductions
- Preparation of staff salaries
- Carrying out of other accounting works as may be required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Accounting, must be a chartered accountant.
- Must have a working knowledge of tax law
- Must have strong financial analytical skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills, i.e written and verbal.
- Must have strong proficiency on Microsoft Excel and words.
- Must have ability to train and manage staff
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must have proficiency on ERP usage
- Must have background in foods processing company.
Human Resources (HR) Manager (FMCG)
- We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 8 years+ experience as an HR Manager in a Manufacturing Company
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- CIPM certified
- Not younger than 40years old.
- Male Preferred for gender balance.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who live in close proximity should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: November 28, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.