Wema Bank Plc is a commercial bank which offer offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services, and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients.
If you are among those that want to start a Career with Wema Bank Plc. The Bank is currently recruiting candidates to fill in the vacant position.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate jobs at Wema Bank Plc.
Table of Contents
DevOps Engineers are responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of an organization’s IT infrastructure. They are the bridge between the technical and operational aspects of IT, ensuring that systems are not only secure and reliable, but also optimized for performance and scalability.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Cloud Administration and Systems Administration skills
- Experience with Infrastructure and Network Security
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related field Certifications such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud are highly beneficial.
- Experience with banking or financial systems is a plus
- Staff Gym
- Parental Leave (Paternity and Maternity)
- Year-End Bonus (13th month)
- Company Events
- Competitive Pay
- Leave Allowance
Commercial, Relationship Management Officer
The Commercial Relationship Management Officer is a part of the sales team who builds and maintains relationships with customers, develops, exploits, and consummates sales opportunities, drawing in prospective commercial & retail customers. To observe the competition to see what strategies are being used in order to stay ahead of the competition.
- Execute branch commercial sales strategy reflective of the local market conditions to ensure that sales targets are met. This includes having product knowledge, cross selling and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area to drive optimal achievement sales opportunities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- To focus on driving customer acquisition and growing volumes, in the commercial business in the Bank through opening of different types of accounts.
- To give feedback to the sales team and product management in market situations on new product/existing product development/upgrade for growing small and medium scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
- Manages and maintains current commercial business relationships and seek new accounts through sales.
- Be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank’s products and services.
- Effectively convert service recovery to business opportunities and sustain client loyalty.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective customers and engage in frequent storm.
- Visiting clients and potential customers to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement and to maximize profit from that transaction.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks / losses.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to frauds.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the banks policies and procedures.
- Ensure all documentation is valid and complete in assigned portfolio.
- Deliver and always maintain customer service standards, for improved service delivery.
- Log customers’ complaints through the customer query register identifying the root causes and addressing them at source to prevent recurrence.
- Provide appropriate products and services via the most suitable channel to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
- Offer a consistent yet differentiated customer experience by offering holistic needs analysis and consultation to key clients in portfolio management taking ownership of all categories of customer service matters.
- Consistent and frequent communication with client providing complete, concise portfolio valuations and guidance.
- Serves as a problem-solver for the client, helping them identify investment criteria, recognize and handle concerns that arise as consultation moves closer to decision.
- Complies with the use of appropriate processes and procedures expected of all members of staff who are constantly in contact with the customers.
- Advice customers on financial services
- Handles customer complaints and solve problems.
- Engaging customers on banking products and services
- Approach and sign on new customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Below are qualifications required to work as a Commercial, RMO
- Education: Minimum of First Degree in Any Discipline. Additional Qualification will be an Added Advantage
- Specialized knowledge: Minimum of 5 – 8 years cognate experience
- Professional Certification: CIBN
- Experience: Sales and Marketing
- Digitally Savvy
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Strategic thinking and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: December 9, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.