SENRI Limited – We founded Africa Incubator Ltd. (Afri-inc) on an aspiration to create the future of Africa with technology and strategic management Our understandings of issue The East Africa economies have been recorded more than 5% annual growth over the last decade.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Sales Support Analyst at SENRI Limited
- We are looking for a Sales Support Analyst to help our sales team’s operation. Our mobile-based sales automation system, SENRI, is aiming at changing the way they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa. Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, with a multi-national team from Kenya, DRC, Uganda and Japan. For growing our business in Nigeria, we need you now.
Scope of Work
- Cultivate a market in the areas of manufacturing and distribution
- Collect potential customer’s data from various sources (directory, google searches, market search, etc.)
- Search and contact new customers in the areas of manufacturers and distributors
- Run effective marketing actions to get meetings with new
- Arrange online/offline meeting with new customer.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Young Graduates who are interested in ICT
- Graduation year from 2017 to 2020
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team.
- Compensation is the target and result based.
- WHF is available.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Sales Support Analyst at SENRI Limited” should send their CV to: [email protected] The email title shall be “Application for Analyst and Sales Support.” Please make the title of your CV to be “(Your Name) CV”. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
These information below must be included in the email:
- Date of the birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Final Academic Background and graduation year.
Deadline: July 15, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.