Graduate Trainee at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) – Flour Mills is one od Nigeria’s leadinf food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Flour Mills of Nigeria is looking for fresh graduates with high-potential to be developed and groomed into playing a major role in supporting the growth of their organization.
Table of Contents
Graduate Trainee - Bagco Division
- Flour Mills of Nigeria is looking for fresh graduates with high-potential to be developed and groomed into playing a major role in supporting the growth of their organization.
- Successful Candidates will undergo 12 Months comprehensive training program (Classroom Lecture, In-Plant Training and Job Attachment) with our business towards acquiring relevant critical competencies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Candidates should have;
- First Degree in Chemical Engineering, Polymer and Textile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Must not be more than 27 years old by December 31, 2020
- Must have completed NYSC by May, 2020
- Must be result oriented and a good team player.
- Possess good communications Skills and display initiative.
Method of Application
Deadline: September 3, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org