AFEX Nigeria is a commodities exchange firm that supports Nigeria’s food security and promotes fair trade among farmers and buyers.
AFEX is the first private sector-led commodity exchange in Nigeria, licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission. It offers services such as grain banking, commodity trading, warehouse receipt financing, and market information.
Applications are requested from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at AFEX Nigeria.
Table of Contents
AFEX TITANS Development Program
- The AFEX TITANS development program provides fresh graduates, (NYSC interns with 0-1 years of experience), the opportunity to study for further professional qualifications through formal and on-the-job training.
- This program will create the chance to put the skills you’ve already learnt through your degree into practice, whilst developing and channeling them to suit the career path you have chosen. It also offers trainees an excellent platform for professional and personal development.
- The AFEX TITANS Development Program is a one-year program designed to recruit aspiring talents with leadership potential for the future development of AFEX.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Titan at AFEX, you will be:
- Working on building innovative and creative products with the aim of deepening the commodities markets and helping participants in the ecosystem achieve their objectives.
- Supporting the commercialization of products and ensuring a seamless introduction of the products to the broader commodities markets.
- Generating insights critical to deepen the understanding of the commodities market in Nigeria and beyond and tease out opportunities for adaptation in the commodities market in Nigeria.
- Support the design of solutions to problems.
- Communicating thoughts and positions with stakeholders in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Solving problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches in your area of expertise.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Fresh graduate not more than 2 years of post-NYSC experience, with an interest in strategy, corporate finance, product structuring, and investment analysis.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Analytical and logical capabilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong mental aptitude.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: August 22, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.