CapitalSage Technology Limited is an integrated digital financial service group, providing people-driven empowerment and inclusive solutions for individuals and businesses for sustainable value and wealth creation in Africa.
We retail world-class technologies to African businesses and individuals so that they can prosper and realize their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at CapitalSage Technology Limited.
Johnvents Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous-owned agribusiness committed to driving sustainable growth across the entire agricultural value chain from production, processing, manufacturing and distribution. We are at the intersection of everything agriculture, unlocking immense value through trade outreach, technological innovations, financial empowerment and research to ensure food supply and premium export value for Nigeria and Africa.
As a leading processor of cocoa into Cocoa products such as, butter, liquor, cake and powder, we operate one of Nigeria’s largest Cocoa Processing Factory’s located in Akure, Nigeria.
Call For Applications!
We are pleased to inform you that we are now accepting applications for Johnvents Graduate Training Program 2022. We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals who are looking to make an impact in their spheres of influence. This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and talented individuals aged below 27 years by the end of December 2022. The program is designed to give you hands-on experience in the following disciplines:
- Operations (Accounting, Administration, Sales & Marketing, Logistics & Distribution, Customer Service etc)
- Production (Mechanical, Electrical, Quality Control, Industrial Production, Warehousing, Engineering Store Management etc).
The purpose of this 6-month program is to give you the opportunity to learn about our company and develop industry relevant skills across all our Operational and Production units. You will also have the chance to get mentored by industry experts, work with some of our top employees/customers and finally stand a chance to be retained on successful completion of the program.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree( B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc) or Higher National Diplma(HND) in any related discipline (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication etc).
- Must have completed NYSC by January 2022.
- Must be less than 27 years as at 31, December 2022.
- Candidates will be required to be resident within Akure to participate in the program.
- A good fit for this position is an active learner with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Application closes on the 31 December, 2022.
- Well-rounded experiential learning.
- Career Advancement Opportunity.
- Commensurate benefits Package.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: December 31, 2022.
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.