Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for 2022 Graduate Trainee Program at Deloitte Tax Academy.
- The Deloitte Tax Academy invites interested candidates to participate in its internship/training programme.
- The purpose of Deloitte Tax Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Tax & Regulatory Services.
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge to solve contemporary and future challenges.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Be a chartered accountant.
- Not be more than 28 years old.
- Posess not more 2 years’ experience.
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
- We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
- Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better.
- Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here.
- We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be.
- Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: December 2, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.