The Global America Business Institute (GABI) was established in May 2011 in Washington, D.C. in response to the growing need to equip today’s leaders with knowledge and understanding on global issues in an increasingly borderless world.
Our mission is to advance awareness and proficiency in global affairs with a focus on international energy policy issues.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 Graduate Trainee Program at Global American Business Institute (GABI).
Table of Contents
Corporate Finance Trainee
We are dedicated to helping organizations and individuals grow and achieve their true potential. Our core curriculum, learning aids and intensive approach means our clients, which include college aspirants, new job seekers and seasoned professionals, are better able to compete and succeed in today’s evolving business environment.
Our team is looking for a talented Junior Finance Trainee to join the company. This position is great for young professionals looking to bolster their resumes in finance and accounting careers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Creative problem solving and strong communication skills
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team leader with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite & Zoom
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and eagerness to overcome challenges
- Conversational English – this is the main language of our company
What do we offer?
- Working on corporate projects and tasks
- Close supervision and guidance from a trained coach
- Lectures are given by seasoned experts
- Having your work critiqued, evaluated, and corrected
- Two to three working hours per day, flexible!
- Priority to be selected for a full-time, part-time, or contracted position at GABI or the companies we consult with
- GABI’s Business Traineeship Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
- A strong network of business professionals and alumni to connect with
- Professional projects experience to put on your CV.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.